How To Print Enclosure Cards
Luxury Cards Installation Files
FTD Luxe Collection Enclosure Card Installation Instructions
To enable FTD Luxe
Collection enclosure card printing, you must install the
files on your FTD Mercury Server and
each client PC in your shop. Additionally, you must
have the May 2009 FTD Directory or later installed
on your FTD Mercury Server and client PCs.
procedure for the server and client PCs is the same,
but install the files on your FTD Mercury Server first by clicking on the button above.
Once you install, the FTD Luxe Collection enclosure card is
available as a form on your FTD Mercury system.
Additionally, the card is added in the Default Form
Printing screen in Mercury Administration, with all
values set to 0 for order types.
The installation is very
quick; it usually takes less than a minute per
To install the FTD Luxe Collection enclosure cards on your FTD Mercury Server and client
- On the computer, close FTD Mercury if it is running.
- Click on the button at the top of the page called Luxury Cards Installation Files
- Save the zip files to your desktop
- Double-click LuxInstall.exe to begin the installation
- When you receive a message asking if you want to install the report for the Luxury Collection, click Yes.
- When you receive the message that the installation was successful, click OK.
- Open FTD Mercury and log in using your user name and password.
- On the FTD Mercury Main Menu, click the Tools menu and then click Printer Form Settings (in FTD Mercury 8.x, this command is under the File menu). The Printer Form Settings window opens.
- In the Luxury Collection row, from the Printer Selection list, select the printer you will use for the Luxury Collection cards. From the Tray list, select Form Source. click Save.
Repeat this procedure on all client PCs in your shop.
Printing an FTD Luxe Collection Card
When you receive an
order for an FTD Luxe Collection product in FTD
Mercury, you will need to print an additional card
on the FTD Luxe Collection card stock.
To print a card for an FTD Luxe Collection product:
- Complete the order as you normally would in Order
Entry or Point of Sale. The normal invoice,
worksheet, and/or trifold card will print on their
designated printers, depending on Mercury
- On the FTD Mercury Main Menu, click the
Search button. The
Ticket Search window opens.
- Perform a Ticket Search to locate the order for
which you are printing a Luxury Collection card and
double-click the order from the results list. The
order opens in Order Entry.
- Confirm this is the order for which you are
printing the Luxury Collection card.
Note: Although the
card message font displayed in Order Entry may be
different, FTD Luxury Collection cards will
automatically use Arial as the font.
- Click Printer. The
Output Options window opens.
- In the Print Output area, select Luxury
Collection as the form type. The printer and tray
are automatically selected based on the
configuration made in the Printer Form Settings
window during installation.
- Ensure the Luxury Card Collection card stock is
loaded in the letter tray for the designated
- Click Execute. The card is printed on the Luxury
Card Collection card stock.
- When you return to the Order Entry window, click
Escape to exit the order.
After the stationery
prints, separate it using the perforations. You will
have three pieces - a message card, care instructions and a delivery slip. Please fold the message card
and place it along with the care instructions and
flower food packet into the organza bag. The organza
bag should then be secured gently over one of the
flower heads. Place the delivery slip portion of the
stationery into the gold FTD pick for placement
within the bouquet.