FTD Market for You - FAQ
- What is the Market for You service offering?
- Market for You is an innovative program offered by FTD that allows you to benefit from FTD's experience, professionalism and results-oriented marketing campaigns to help drive local business into your shop. With registration, FTD will customize a marketing plan for you, targeting your customer base to help expand your reach and increase visibility.
- Ability to drive local business with a prepared marketing campaign (i.e., email and social media campaigns)
- Improved social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Much more!
- What technology requirements are there to join Market for You?
- All FTD Members can enroll in the Market for You program, no matter the technology platform you use.
- How much does it cost to enroll in Market for You?
- Market For You offers two tiers of service. Our standard option is $149.00 per month, and the pro option is $299.00 per month. Market For You fees are charged to your FTD monthly Clearinghouse Statement. The month you sign up for your program is ALWYAS free! Ask your sales rep about our promotions and available discounts.
- What is the contract commitment for the Market for You program?
- There is a six month contract commitment for the Market for You program, which will be conveniently billed to your FTD Clearinghouse Statement. The contract commitment is in place because it takes approximately six to nine months before you will recognize significant results from your marketing efforts. If you want to cancel prior to the six month commitment, you will pay a penalty fee for the remaining balance of the months left on the contract.
- What is the process once I sign the contract for Market for You?
- Once you enroll in Market for You, you will be contacted within seven business days by one of FTD's Digital Marketing Specialists to confirm your social media and email information.
- Who do I contact if I need support with my email campaign manager or social media platform?
- If you need assistance with regard to the marketing campaign that Market for You has created on your behalf, please contact Market for You at MarketForYou@FTDi.com.
If you need assistance with regard to the email or social media platform, such as technology support or site usage tools, please contact the service provider directly.
- How can I best leverage Facebook, Instagram and/or Pinterest in my social media strategy?
- FTD Market for You will help educate you once you are enrolled on how to best utilize Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to benefit your shop, however the following tips can be helpful:
Facebook is the second most popular website on the internet so it is the best vehicle for brand awareness and connecting with your customers. The best way to drive traffic to your Facebook site is through your posting and having a call to action on any materials promoting your Facebook page.
Instagram can be best utilized to showcase beautiful designs with your current and future customers. Instagram also provides a platform to engage with customers through pictures and to build your brand. Instagram also connects directly to Facebook and can provide rich data on engagement and demographics.
Pinterest is best with engaging and understanding your target market through pinning analytics. The Pinterest board is the best place to display your floral masterpieces and give advice in the floral market.
- How can I measure the success of my social media and email presence?
- To maximize the value of Market for You, it is important that you create a promotion to engage customers and drive additional traffic to your shop. Contact your Digital Marketing Specialist at MarketForYou@FTDi.com to discuss promo options.