FTD Delivery Service
On-Demand Pick-up & Delivery Program
FTD Delivery Service is a service designed to help manage and expand your delivery capacity. FTD has partnered with professional delivery services to give you access to a network of local drivers - 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Fully integrated with Mercury HQ and Mercury Cloud or available for Mercury Point of Sale users at www.FTDDeliveryService.com, the benefits include:
- Labor savings. Reduce dependency of full-time drivers.
- Vehicle savings. Fuel, maintenance, insurance, wear & tear, etc.
- Flexibility. Alternative if your driver is unavailable. Schedule deliveries 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Delivery speed. Same day or timed delivery options.
- Increase capacity. Deliver more local & wire orders during your peak times.
- Professional delivery drivers. Better customer experience. Real-time email and/or text delivery confirmation. Will provide no-contact delivery.
- No monthly fees. Pay per delivery when you use the service.
Click the links below to learn how to create a delivery service order:
Mercury Cloud | Delivery Service Website | Mercury HQ
- 🕒 Service Types
- 💲 Delivery Charges
- 🚚 Pick-Up/Delivery
- 🗺️ Delivery Area
||Request pick-up between 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Usually delivered within 30 minutes of pick-up time depending on driver routing
Drivers require 1 hour notice before pick-up time
||FTD Delivery Service is currently available in the United States.
7 miles and under: $10.00 & $13.00 for deliveries in California
8 miles to 15 miles: $12.50 & $15.50 for deliveries in California
Conveniently billed to your FTD Clearinghouse Statement
Available 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For increased efficiency, a driver may pick up multiple orders
if they are within 3 miles of the other deliveries.
15 mile radius (Haversine/as the crow flies) from shop/pick-up location.
*Driving distance could exceed 15 miles in the radius depending on route.
- How do I login to FTDDeliveryService.com?
- All FTD Members have been setup with a login for FTDDeliveryService.com. Enter either your FTD Member Number as both the User Name and Password (will be case sensitive), or enter the same credentials that you are currently using to login to the FTDFlowerExchange.com website. If you need help, please contact us at 888.556.7424.
- Will the delivery driver take multiple orders?
- If you have multiple delivery orders for the same pick-up time, a delivery driver may take up to 5 orders. The automated routing system will determine the most efficient transit time to deliver flowers to your customers.
- How many items will the delivery driver take to the recipient?
- The driver will take all items for a specific order going to a single delivery location.
- Can a delivery driver take large funeral items?
- Large funeral items cannot be delivered using the delivery service.
- What does the delivery driver do if the Recipient is not at the delivery location?
- Currently our delivery service is doing contactless deliveries. The items will be left at the location and a picture will be taken as proof of delivery.
- Do I have to pay for redelivery?
- Yes. The delivery fee will be charged if a driver has to redeliver any item(s).
- What if I don't want to use the delivery driver when he/she arrives to pick-up item(s) for delivery?
- You can request a new driver.
- How do I receive Delivery Confirmation?
- Mercury HQ and Mercury Cloud is integrated with our delivery partners. Orders are confirmed in real-time once they are delivered by the delivery partner.
- Is the FTD Delivery Service available in Canada?
- FTD Delivery Service is not available in Canada.