FTD Local Order Program
FTD is focused on creating new ways to generate orders for our florists. We have partnered with the nation’s leading delivery services to provide you with a new order stream for your business.
The orders will be automatically sent to your shop once you have opted in to the FTD Local Order Program. If you are not in the program and interested in learning more, please email email@example.com.
Here is how the FTD Local Order Program works:
- You will receive 80% of the order value and only charged a $3.99 processing fee per order by FTD – NO OTHER FEES are applicable.
- The order will come through as a PICK-UP. The floral assortment is the same for both delivery services. View assortment here.
- The DoorDash or UberEats driver will be at your shop to pick-up the order within 60 minutes of the order being sent to your shop. The order cut-off time is one hour before your shop closes.
- There is no Delayed Response Program or Delivery Confirmation guidelines to follow – DoorDash handles all communication with the sender / recipient.
- You don’t pay any delivery fees or have to pay for a delivery driver.
- The bouquet prices are set – there is no option to ask for more funds.
- It is recommended that you have a sign in your shop for DoorDash or UberEats order pick-up to alert the driver as well as a delivery log to track the outgoing orders.
Click the thumbnails below to download pickup signs and the delivery log:
Here are some specific details about DoorDash orders:
- All customer service is handled by DoorDash, not FTD.
- The DoorDash app provides your shop name. Your shop address shows when placing the order, but not the shop phone. This is to prevent a consumer contacting the shop directly. All customer service issues should go to DoorDash, not to the shop.
- The Special Instructions has information on what to do if you cannot fill the order. To reject an order or ask a question, call DoorDash directly at 855-973-1040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are specifics related to the CONSUMER transaction in the order’s Special Instructions. The fees shown do not pertain to the florist processing fee, tax, etc.
Here are some specific details about Uber Eats orders:
- All customer service is handled with Uber Eats, not FTD.
- The Uber Eats app does NOT display your shop name, but rather displays ProFlowers. Your shop address shows when placing the order, but not the shop phone. This is to prevent a consumer contacting the shop directly. All customer service issues should go to Uber Eats, not to the shop.
- If you need to cancel an order, you must call Uber Eats customer service at 1-833-ASK-EATS.
- The last five-digits of the long order number provided in Special Instructions is what you need to provide to Uber Eats (e.g. ORDER: 0466ae47-e8a9-43a0-bb1e-bb410e4b0a49).